Australian Covid-19 Stats UPDATED: June 1, 2020
The World Health Organization has announced that COVID-19 is a pandemic. Find out how we are monitoring and responding to the outbreak, how you can help slow the spread of COVID-19 on the Sunshine Coast.
Stay listening to 92.7 MIX FM and 91.9 SEA FM for all the latest updates.
- Gyms, yoga studios, indoor sporting centres and dance studios can reopen
- Council to introduce new contract measures to help protect subcontractors
- Have you received your electricity rebate yet?
- Sunshine Coast is officially COVID-19 free.
- Sunshine Coast Council Libraries preparing to re-open
- This National Volunteer Week (May 18-24),
- Council has reviewed the current situation and has opted to keep the Noosa Aquatic Centre closed
- From Monday, May 25, remaining Queensland students can head back to school.
- Council venue becomes pop-up PPE factory during pandemic
- Coronavirus set to punch $360b hole in Budget. Here’s how you might pay for it
Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
If you’re concerned
Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line for advice. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
Health and aged care sector
Our advice for the health and aged care sector includes Public Health Unit guidelines, epidemiology reports and other resources.