The World Health Organization has announced that COVID-19 is a pandemic. Find out how we are monitoring and responding to the outbreak, how you can help slow the spread of COVID-19 on the Sunshine Coast.
Stay listening to 92.7 MIX FM and 91.9 SEA FM for all the latest updates.
- 100 Mourners will be allowed to attend a funeral
- Update from Tourism and Events Queensland
- Sunshine Coast Holiday Parks warmly welcome local visitors this winter
- Practical driver tests to resume from June 15.
- Council facilities including venues, holiday parks set to reopen with social distancing conditions
- Gyms, yoga studios, indoor sporting centres and dance studios can reopen
- Council to introduce new contract measures to help protect subcontractors
- Have you received your electricity rebate yet?
- Sunshine Coast is officially COVID-19 free.
- Sunshine Coast Council Libraries preparing to re-open
Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
If you’re concerned
Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line for advice. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
Health and aged care sector
Our advice for the health and aged care sector includes Public Health Unit guidelines, epidemiology reports and other resources.