Australian Covid-19 Stats UPDATED: 7/4/2020 4:30 pm
The World Health Organization has announced that COVID-19 is a pandemic. Find out how we are monitoring and responding to the outbreak, how you can help slow the spread of COVID-19 on the Sunshine Coast.
Stay listening to 92.7 MIX FM and 91.9 SEA FM for all the latest updates.
- All Australian Year 12 students will finish school this year
- Exemptions to be made for university graduates
- The key announcements from the PM
- Stay home this Easter
- Modelling shows we’re on the right track
- Cruise ships will be forced to leave Queensland
- Some travellers will be allowed to go home tomorrow
- US death toll passes 10,000
- Staying healthy and happy during COVID-19
- The Spit, Coolangatta and Surfer’s Paradise have been closed. Will more beaches follow suit?
Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
If you’re concerned
Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line for advice. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
Health and aged care sector
Our advice for the health and aged care sector includes Public Health Unit guidelines, epidemiology reports and other resources.